University of Illinois Logo University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign University of Illinois Chicago University of Illinois Springfield
Home Search Help
N E S S I E   Home >

HR Forms
Human Resources


Employees getting married may need to make changes to benefits or personal employee information. If initiating any changes, please submit a copy of the marriage certificate to the campus UPB Benefits Services office.

Benefits Changes

Changes to the following benefits must be submitted within 60 days of the event.

Personal Information Changes

Select an item below, or view the complete listing of processes for personal information changes.


Maintained by University Human Resources | Contact Information | Last Update: 14-January-2015 | ID: 1117