University of Illinois Logo University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign University of Illinois Chicago University of Illinois Springfield
Home Search Help
N E S S I E   Home >

HR Forms
Human Resources

Enrolling/Making a Change in the Flexible Spending Accounts

When experiencing a qualifying event, employees may enroll for the first time in the Flexible Spending Account (FSA) program, change current contribution amounts if already enrolled, or cancel contributions to the program entirely. Employees may enroll in either or both programs, the Dependent Care Assistance Plan (DCAP) or the Medical Care Assistance Plan (MCAP). Changes must be made within 60 days after the qualifying event.

To enroll, make changes or cancel enrollment, click the button below to CMS MyBenefits . You will need your CMS-issued Employee ID Number (EIN) to log on. This is not the same as your University ID Number (UIN) or NetID. If you have lost or forgotten your EIN, please use the self-authentication process available on MyBenefits.

Continue to CMS MyBenefits


Maintained by University Human Resources | Contact Information | Last Update: 24-October-2017 | ID: 25