University of Illinois Logo University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign University of Illinois Chicago University of Illinois Springfield
Home Search Help
N E S S I E   Home >

HR Forms
Human Resources

Change in Employee's County of Residence or Work Location

Employee's experiencing a change in their county of residence or work location can make several changes to personal employment information. Employees may initiate changes to the following:


Health insurance plans

Personal Employee Information

Address and phone number
Emergency Contacts
Tax withholding allowance (W-4)
Direct deposits

Required Documentation

When making a change to benefits or personal information, include all paperwork documenting the change of address or work location, such as a utility bill, bank statement or letter from the employee's department.

Tell me about:

Qualifying events
CMS MyBenefits


Maintained by University Human Resources | Contact Information | Last Update: 21-September-2017 | ID: 36