University of Illinois Logo University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign University of Illinois Chicago University of Illinois Springfield
Home Search Help
N E S S I E   Home >

HR Forms
Human Resources

Change in Public Aid Recipient Status or Medicare Status

Employee's experiencing a change in their public aid recipient status or Medicare status can make several changes to benefits and personal employment information. Employees may initiate changes to the following:


Employee and dependent health and dental coverage
Optional State life insurance
Flexible spending accounts

Personal Employee Information

Tax withholding allowance (W-4)
Direct deposits

Required Documentation

Include one of the following documents when making a change to benefits or personal information:

  • Copy of the Public Aid letter.
  • Copy of the Medicare card.

Tell me about:

Qualifying events
CMS MyBenefits


Maintained by University Human Resources | Contact Information | Last Update: 21-September-2017 | ID: 46