This section contains your personal file information.
Changes to Personal Information
You can update your file by selecting the appropriate category below. A complete listing of processes for personal information changes can be found on the Key Changes to Personal Identification Information job aid.
Are you off campus?
You must access the Employee Information Form from either a computer on a university network, OR by using 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) when you are off campus. Go to https://verify.uillinois.edu/ to set up 2FA.
If you have not done so yet, we encourage you to set up 2FA immediately.
Employee Information Form - changes the following information in your
- Date of birth
- Marital, Disability, and Veteran statuses
- Drivers License number
- Licenses/Certifications and Publications
- Work History
- Emergency Contacts
Name, Address and Phone Number Change - outlines processes for changing your name, address and phone number on your benefits enrollments and personal file.
Name and Social Security Number Change
- Urbana employees - Submit to your department a copy of the SSN card issued by the Social Security Administration.
- Chicago and Springfield employees - Complete the
Name and SSN Change Form and submit to your unit supervisor along with the appropriate supporting documentation.
Will you be working outside of Illinois while employed with the University?
1. Your unit must follow OBFS Policy Section 1.5.1 and OBFS Policy Section 18.16 prior to hiring or allowing work in a state other than Illinois or in a foreign country.
2. You must review Out of State Tax Withholding to determine which tax forms you need to complete.
3. Submit your tax forms to UPB. UPB makes tax deposits and reports withholdings and earnings based on your state’s requirements.
Personal Employment Information
Civil Service Appointment Information - allows Civil Service employees or employees with a Civil Service appointment to view their information online. See also the additional terms of employment for the Division of Intercollegiate Athletics (DIA): Urbana | Chicago | Springfield
Earnings Statement - allows employees to view their current and past earnings statements.
Economic Interest Statement - information for employees regarding filing an Economic Interest statement.
Education Loan Default - allows employees to submit the loan default form.
Employment Verification System (EVS) - allows employees to establish a
vendor access number for commercial vendors to verify the employee works for
Faculty Tenure Information - information regarding the election
of service toward tenure.
Notification of Appointment - allows Faculty or Academic Professional employees to view their appointment information as authorized by the
Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois.
Campus Safety - sign up for campus emergency alerts.
Urbana | Chicago | Springfield
Child Care - information about child care resources.
Parking - Urbana | Chicago | Springfield.
Transit Benefit Program - UIC Transit Deduction Program:email@example.com
Transportation - learn about using public transportation.